Re: [wtp-dev] [Vote] Committer Status for Susan Yeshin

+1

I've worked with Susan in the past. Her ability to deliver excellent documentations will be an invaluable asset to WTP.

Jeff

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/16/2005 02:31 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] [Vote] Committer Status for Susan Yeshin

I am writing to nominate Susan Yeshin as a committer on the WTP project.

On the WTP PMC call this week I presented and the PMC approved a proposal from IBM to contribute help documentation from Rational Application Developer to the WTP project. [1] Susan will handle many of the practical aspects of this proposal including the initial migration of the documentation, the correct Eclipse help system integration, and the incorporation of new documentation for new WTP features such as flexible projects. Susan is both an excellent writer and very knowledgeable about the Eclipse help system having worked with it through several IBM releases on the Eclipse platform. If elected as a committer, Susan's first commit will be the IBM contribution to the WTP help system.

Documentation is vitally important to the success of our project. Please help me welcome Susan and her expertise to the WTP project by voting +1 to this nomination.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-pmc/msg00101.html