[wtp-dev] [Action] Bugzilla house cleaning

Hi team,

We have some house cleaning to do in bugzilla. Here's a laundry list of
what needs to be done:

1. Everyone, please verify and close all resolved bugs.

2. Component leads, please start defering bugs that we are not going to fix
in WTP 0.7. We need to assign a target to these bugs.

3. Component leads, I notice there are quite a few bugs still sitting at
the inbox. They give the impression that nobody is looking at them,
although some of them are already being looked at or even fixed... Let's
get them out of the inbox and assign them to someone.

I've put up a Web page with some bugzilla queries in it that should help
you do this cleanup more easily. Here's the link to the page:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/bugs/bugs.html

This page is also linked from the main WTP development resource page:

If you have other queries that you want to see, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff