Thomas

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 2:06 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

At our last status telecon I took an action to request  a WTP CVS commit notification mailing list. This has been done. Subscribe via [1]. The jst and wst modules will be added soon. Enjoy the notifications!

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Join CEO Alfred Chuang and CTO Mark Carges on June 15 for a unique online
event, giving you the first look at a new category of enterprise software
built specifically for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).

Register Now.  It's Free!

http://www.bea.com/events/june15

Back to the top