Re: [wtp-dev] Utility Project/Component Wizard is MIA

Hi  Konstantin,

The  jst.utility   creation  wizard   doesn't  exist  now, there  will be tooling available  to  convert    existing Java  Projects   to a   utility  component  and  add as  a   dependent  module  of the  J2EE  projects.

Thanks
Neeraj Agrawal
J2EE  Tooling.

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/09/2005 05:30 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Utility Project/Component Wizard is MIA

I can’t seem to find a way to create a jst.utility component in the latest I-builds. Did I miss something or did it get lost in the wizard shuffle?

- Konstantin

Join CEO Alfred Chuang and CTO Mark Carges on June 15 for a unique online
event, giving you the first look at a new category of enterprise software
built specifically for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).

Register Now.  It's Free!

http://www.bea.com/events/june15