[wtp-dev] Re: [Fwd: WTP Bugzilla Targets]

Sujay, Thx.

Team - we now have some shiny new targets for WTP 1.0. Please start going through the open bugs and assign anything that we are not going to fix in WTP 0.7 to one of these targets. This will let us get a better handle on what remains for WTP 0.7. Thx.

I understand that some bugs are for function that will not be implemented until after WTP 1.0. We should be settling on the release number for that soon, and once that happens, I'll get it added to Bugzilla too.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411