Re: [wtp-dev] Fw: XML Catalog changes

Ella,
Documentation like this should be listed elsewhere either in the ISV doc
or build notes for 0.7M5.  We should keep the New and Noteworthy documents
oriented around changes visible to end users.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai

Ella Belisario <ebelisar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2005 01:38 PM
Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[wtp-dev] Fw: XML Catalog changes

This note is to update on the changes to the XML Catalog.

The changes are described in
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/xml/M5/new_and_noteworthy/XMLCatalog-m5.html

Please let me know any questions/comments.

Best regards,

Ella Belisario
Rational Studio XML Web Services
IBM Toronto Software Laboratory
8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Tel:   905-413-5834     Fax:   905-413-4903