[wtp-dev] Reminder - WTP Open House - only 2 left!

Just thought I'd send a reminder about our open "web conferences" to present and review our WTP components.

Thursday's noon to 2 PM (Eastern Time)
   today 6/9 - WTP Source Editors (XML, JSP, etc)
   next Thursday 6/15 - J2EE Models and Flexible Projects

For details and further info on how to join these "web conferences", please see
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/arch_and_design/arch_page.html#openhouse

We are trying this mechanism as yet another means to increase communication and community participation.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me (or, ask here on wtp-dev).
david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top