[wtp-dev] [reminder] Key M5 Dates

We are now entering the home stretch. This note is a reminder of the key dates. We have less than two months to complete WTP 0.7. I am sure that everyone wants to produce the highest possible quality for our first release. We must therefore assess our status and make decisions about what we can contain and what we need to defer.

We are planning to release M5 on July 1. Our shutdown phase will therefore begin after the June 17 I-build. This means that all function targetted for M5 must be committed prior to June 17. After June 17, we will be focusing on stabilizing M5. Only critical and blocking fixes should be made after June 17.

In preparation for M5 shutdown, component leads should ensure that all bugs are correctly classified.

Post M5, we will enter the endgame for WTP 0.7. More details will follow.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411