[wtp-dev] Yet another build "trick" - 0.0.0 in feature.xml

Some of you may notice I've changed the plugin versions in the feature.xml files to 0.0.0.

This is a "PDE trick" (er ... I mean feature) ... that causes the build to substitute in the
plugin's version in the final build.

This will help eliminate "synch" errors in the future, so I wanted to get started using it now,
to be sure it worked ok.

(Tim has been using for some time, without problems, so we should be fine).

There may be other "tricks" (build automations) we can use in the future, but this
seemed to be an easy one that takes no work.

Thanks,

David

Back to the top