Re: [wtp-dev] I-build status ... well, at least we are compiling now

Check the XSD one only the wsdl one's are not do tothat.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:02 PM
To: <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
From: Ella Belisario/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] I-build status ... well, at least we are compiling
now

I'll check validation tests, most probably the failures are the result of
the new XML Catalog code that was checked in.

Best regards,

Ella Belisario
Rational Studio XML Web Services
IBM Toronto Software Laboratory
8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Tel:   905-413-5834     Fax:   905-413-4903

             David M Williams
             <david_williams@u
             s.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             wtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                                                   [wtp-dev]
 I-build status ... well,
             05/26/2005 01:54          at least we are compiling now
             PM

             Please respond to
             "General
               discussion of
               project-wide or
               architectural
               issues."

Can following component leads inform us on failing JUnit's?

Chuck, I believe first two read component failues are yours?

Tim, can you investigate the null pointer in server.core test?

Jeffrey ... I think Craig and Lawrence are both "out" ... can you run down
(either the bugs or people in the hallway :)  ... to comment on the
validation errors?

Thanks all,
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| Tests Performed                                  | Errors & Failures    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core.tests_                 | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests_                      | 2                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.tests_                  | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.jsp.tests.encoding_              | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui.tests_                    | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.server.core.tests_               | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.tests_            | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.core.tests_        | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.ui.tests_          | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.server.ui.tests_                 | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.servlet.tests_                   | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.jst.validation.test_                 | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.common.tests_                    | 1                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.css.core.tests_                  | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.css.tests.encoding_              | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.html.core.tests_                 | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.html.tests.encoding_             | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.html.ui.tests_                   | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.internet.cache.tests_            | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.internet.monitor.core.tests_     | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.internet.monitor.ui.tests_       | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.internet.webbrowser.tests_       | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.server.core.tests_               | 1                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.tests_                 | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.server.util.tests_               | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.sse.core.tests_                  | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.tests_                    | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.tests_                      | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation.tests_           | 3                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.wsi.tests_                       | 0                    |
|--------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| org.eclipse.wst.xml.core.tests_                  | 0                    |
| org.eclipse.wst.xml.tests.encoding_              | 0                    |
| org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.tests_                    | 0                    |
| org.eclipse.wst.xml.validation.tests_            | 0                    |
| org.eclipse.wst.xsd.validation.tests_            | 1                    |