[wtp-dev] wst cvs checkout error

I get the following error when I perform a CVS checkout of "wst". (cvs co -P -A "/wst" from
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/webtools)

Error: The following warnings were reported while performing the "cvs checkout" command.
   Error: : cvs checkout: nothing known about
wst/components/server/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/servercore/org/eclipse/wst/server/core/util/ProjectModulesFactoryDelegate.java

Has anyone encountered this?

Kurien