[wtp-dev] Nominating Larry Isaacs as a committer

Hi everyone,

I'd like to propose Larry Isaacs as a committer for the WTP Tomcat server support. Not only has he filed several bug reports (81997, 82913, 80660), but he's found new defects and added support for Tomcat features via several patches to bugzilla (87200, 82812, 83553, 89346, 83509, 82910, 86988, 83998). A few weeks ago, he solved a defect that was blocking M4 (93173) quickly and without any prompting.

Larry is already a Jakarta Tomcat committer and was a release manager for Tomcat 3.3. He's been able to bring this wealth of Tomcat knowledge to WTP and quickly pick up our frameworks to solve real issues and add better support for Tomcat features. I know many of you haven't dealt with him directly, but he's been great to work with and I've had several talks with him about new features he's already working on.

Please join me with a +1 to nominate Larry Isaacs as a committer.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)