RE: [wtp-dev] WTP M4 I Build: Publish and Server launch (order of APIsgetting called)

Hi Tim, Elson,

Thanks for the quick response. I have been able to use the “startBeforePublish” option to control the invocation order as per our requirements. However, I’m running into a blocking bug. I searched the bug db to see if it has been filed before and couldn’t find one..

This is a ConcurrentModificationException that occurs during the “Run on server” action with the startBeforePublish option set to true. I have a filed a blocking bug, with description and stacktrace.

Bug#: 95636. If someone from the WTP server team could look into it, that will be very helpful.

Regarding the requirement for publish action on the component, I’m working with our Program Managers to develop the user experience for iterative deployment given our custom publishing mechanism (which potentially can be surfaced as optional to the user, in which case we might need different kinds of publish options on the component). Will keep you posted on how our requirements take shape on this one.

Thanks

Usha