[wtp-dev] You are invited to a "Components Open House"

The WTP PMC and Architecture Group have long discussed the potential benefit of an "open house" for component leads to
present directly to the PMC and interested parties. I have scheduled component leads to present or organize
specific "web conference" sessions, one per week (Thursday's 12 to 2, EDT), for the remainder of our M5 period.

For details on when and how to join these "web conferences", please see
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/arch_and_design/arch_page.html#openhouse

We are trying this mechanism as yet another means to increase communication and community participation.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me (or, ask here on wtp-dev).
david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top