Welcome to Geronimo (was Re: [wtp-dev] State of the I-Build )

The newly added geronimo server adapter is actually generic server
adapter underneath. The failure in the generic server tests is due to
this change in the number of generic server definitions in the the
build. I will fix my test for the next scheduled I-Build.

--
Gorkem Ercan