Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build

Hi Naci,

We are being cautious this week on what we release, we are making some fairly large internal changes, and don't want to destabilize the state of the IBuild.
If you need me to release selected plugins/classes let me know, otherwise lets wait until next week.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/12/2005 08:41 AM

Please respond to
naci.dai and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] I-Build

Chuck,

We have some fixes for ejbs but they need to be released with the j2ee,
and j2ee.ui components.  Are there any plans to release them today?  If
not we will wait until next week to release the changes.

Thanks