[wtp-dev] Looking for committer with an interest in server-side unit testing and a big heart

Hi everyone,

I am still in the market for a committer to adopt the cactus code. I would love to see it get into 1.0. It is functional and has a very nice README if you would like to try it out. I do need to take a few minutes to move it into internal packages but I am holding off until I know where this is going to be packaged and whether it is going to be in its own plug-in or part of another.

So be kind. Support server-side testing and adopt this poor lonely plug-in that needs a home.

Thanks,

Dan

Back to the top