RE: [wtp-dev] EAR cannot be added to a Server

Chuck, Gorkem, thank for your answers.

I was caught a bit off-guard that EAR support wasn't ready in M4! In the
mean time, I think the best I can do is filing bugs (and, hopefully some
patches) along the line of EAR-support.

I have another question, EAR reference used to be represented by normal
Eclispe project reference. So, the call,
    earModule.getProject().getReferencedProjects()
got me the list of projects referenced by an EAR, and I can obtain
module from the projects.

What is the new way of doing so under the new flexible project?

I tried to obtain an adapter of type IEnterpriseApplication, and call
its getModules(). However, the modules returned is IJ2EEModule[] instead
of IModule[]. And, I don't see how to traverse between the two...

Thomas

On