Re: [wtp-dev] EAR cannot be added to a Server

Hi,
To support deployments of EARs we needed changes in two components. In
j2ee module adaptors and generic servers. Actually Brad and I made
necessary changes before M4 but we decided to hold them back since
there was little time to test them.  If I am not mistaken Thomas needs
the changes Brad had more than my changes since he wants to be able to
target an ear module for publishing to a server (possibly WLS :)) and
those changes exactly does that.
Brad, I am ready to commit my changes, but please let me know when you
are done so I can test.

By the way, Chuck I am used to one letter misspellings of my name but
your misspelling holds the record so far :)

--
Gorkem Ercan