[wtp-dev] Submitted Cactus Run-On-Server capability

For those of you who are interested in server-side testing, I have attached a plug-in project to bug 90003 which enables Run-On-Server capability to Servlet test cases. There is a readme in the project which includes the manual steps currently necessary to run a test. Eventually, I hope to make the process completely automated, but I haven’t figured out how all that will work yet.

One roadblock is that a number of Cactus dependencies will need to be bundled. Currently they need to be downloaded separately.

I hope you will give the plug-in a try and let me know how it can be improved.

Thanks,

Dan

Back to the top