Re: [wtp-dev] wtp releng mail list

Hey Naci,

Maybe it's just me, but how does one go about subscribing to wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx?

Sometimes, you just can't get enough eclipse!  :-)

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I'll be awful sometimes, weakened to my knees, but I'll learn to get by on the little victories."  - Matt Nathanson

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/26/2005 02:15 PM

Please respond to
naci.dai and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] wtp releng mail list

Please subscribe to wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx  if you would like to receive
notices about builds, build failures, build progress reports etc.  We
will also use it as a forum for discussing release engineering related
things.

wtp-dev will not receive releng messages anymore.

--
Naci Dai,
eteration a.s.