[wtp-dev] M4 Declared

Comitters,

I am awake  now :-).
-Based on feedback. I20050429-2037 build is declared M4. I will promote the build on the server to an M-Build. - Flexible projects are conceptually very different from M3, so our tutorials are badly out of shape. They will need a very quick update. Please spare sometime to update so that our user community can adopt the changes with as little problems as possible.

Thanks to everyone for their efforts this week. We will reflect on our M4 performance next week.

Onwards to M5

--
Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15

Back to the top