From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Keith Chong
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:10 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [wtp-dev] Issues with Xerces(was: IMPORTANT:defect/build procedure this week for WTP M4)

Hi Dave,

This is not related to the crimson exception.   It appears to be a bug in the XSD model: the resolved schema for the import is null, and so the open action failed.  I'll follow up on this matter.

Note that if you import your external schema(s) into the workspace, the open action should work.

Back to the top