Re: [wtp-dev] Builds paused

David,

Why do your tests need to access sun.com? To get DTDs/XSDs for JSP etc? If so, can't you use a cached copy instead?

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/27/2005 12:36 AM

Please respond to
naci.dai and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Builds paused

After investigating the problem with thes test waiting for a long time,
The problem was chased to our ISP, and they confirmed that they are
having a routing problem with  "The BGP Prefix-Based Outbound Routing".
I have no idea what that is.  They said they are working on it and
expect to have it fixed in the next 24 hours.

This problem restricts our access to sun.com addresses along with some
others (for example David cannot access the system either).
Unfortunately some of our tests need to access these sites.

Until we get confirmation from the ISP that the problem is remedied, we
will pause the builds.

--
Naci Dai,
eteration a.s.