[wtp-dev] Web services fixes for m4 candidate build

Hi,

We've released the following Web services fixes to the 04/26 noon m4 candidate build:
92309 Service side test showing sample JSP
92395 Two servers created in service > client single wizard flow
92389 Incorrect warning on Service deployment configuration page
92391 Page 3 defaulting does not respect project's server target
92392 Page 3 defaults the service/client module incorrectly
92431 React to server tooling API rename for m4
92604 React to J2EE API rename for m4

We have a couple more critical defects we would like to include for m4 but the fixes are not in yet (they are being tested).  We would like to know if there will be another opportunity to drop later on today or tommorrow.

Kathy Chan
Rational Studio Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

Back to the top