[wtp-dev] Build Status -- no joy

I was thinking the 3:00 build was taking a long time, and when I checked to do 6:00, turns
out it ended with an "Out of Memory Error" (from Java compiler, apparently),
and appears to have "hung" Cruise Control .... at least part of that process which
I have no idea how to kill and restart. (remember those good 'ol "Big Red Switches"?  :)

So ... will need to wait to hear from Ozgur or Naci on what the issue is and
re-trying the M-build candidate.

I know some "local builds" seem to be doing well, so assume the memory
problem is a glitch, not a fundamental problem/change?

Back to the top