Re: [wtp-dev] little cvs problem

Hi Haris,

This is one of my classes, but I've never seen this and have no problem when synchronizing. I don't see anything special about the class either.

Any CVS experts out there who know what can cause this error?

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

snpe <snpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/17/2005 11:01 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] little cvs problem

Hello,
 I have this errror with every checkout

cvs checkout: nothing known about wst/components/server/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/servercore/org/eclipse/wst/server/core/util/ProjectModulesFactoryDelegate.java

I try delete all data about ProjectModulesFactoryDelegate.java
and complete plugin org.eclipse.wst.server.core without success
It is problem with server

cvs checkout: nothing known about wst/components/server/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/servercore/org/eclipse/wst/server/core/util/ProjectModulesFactoryDelegate.java

regards
Haris Peco