Re: [wtp-dev] What's backup plan?

I vote we start testing on this build immediately, and start opening blocking defects that all component leads should address ASAP.
We will continuing to smoke this build, and build up our testcase scenarios.  We will be openning up blocking defects, and fixing when possible.

When blocking fixes are addressed, we need to kickoff additional IBuilds, so  I vote for on demand IBuilds today through next week.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/15/2005 12:12 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] What's backup plan?

Remember, by noon Friday, I'd like to hear from all component leads
is this I-buld is suitable for continued M-week testing, or

No, need another I-build, or
No, but let's call it an I-build (suitable for development target), then
immediately start trying to produce a better M-build candidate ... continuous builds
from Friday to Monday. Then test Tuesday Wed, Thursday?

I'm leaning towards this latter, but again, value all views.

Thanks