Re: [wtp-dev] UI-Tests and Builds

Naci Dai wrote:
[...]
The reason I am mentioning this is we currently have a ui tests that pops a modal error dialog, which is expecting an interactive user to click ok to continue. The effect is that the build is *blocked* until someone can click OK. Our builds typically run unattended (there is none one to click ok) so this is not an acceptable test.
[...]

When using ant to run a JUnit test it's possible to set a timeout after which the test VM will be killed and failure reported. Perhaps something like this could be put in place?

-- Steen

Steen Lehmann
Software Engineer Consultant
Novell Identity Applications Group