RE: [wtp-dev] Viewing SVG in Mozilla Firefox

http://xml.apache.org/batik/svgrasterizer.html would do it, but maybe the graph package used has an option to generate png or flash natively.

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lawrence Mandel
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:22 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Cc: corona-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Viewing SVG in Mozilla Firefox

Arthur,

The community jumped all over us when we suggested IE be used until the XSLT problem was resolved with the web site. Although this graph is meant for developers, it seems reasonable to expect some people from the community will want to take a look at it as well. Where possible I think we should do page transformations on the back-end to avoid specific browser requirements.

Jeff - Is there a way to generate this graph on the back-end and just send an image to the browser?

Back to the top