Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

Taking a quick look at the map files/CVS tags, I notice that the org.eclipse.wst.wsdl plug-in (which the wsil plug-in depends on) has a map file entry of v20050408. However, I can't find the v20050408 tag in org.eclipse.wst.wsdl's CVS history. My guess is this is the problem... I would try either releasing the org.eclipse.wst.wsdl plug-in with the v20050408 tag or revert the map file change.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2005 09:01 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

I was informed by Janet Campbell that the Apache wsil4j JAR had been moved. Is the build script pulling that in from the Apache server? If so, that might explain the break.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Chris Brealey/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2005 08:49 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

org.eclipse.wst.ws.apache.wsil_1.0.0 hasn't changed in about a month. The plugin itself, its tags, map file entry and feature.xml file all look fine; and there is no additional information in the log to help explain why the thing could not be found. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers - CB.

Chris Brealey
Rational Studio Java Web Services, IBM Canada Ltd.
D3-275, D3/ENX/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx, 905.413.6038, tieline:969.6038, fax:905.413.4920

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2005 01:34 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

We probably haven't been too clear on autobuild schedule (I'm testing my world-time calculations again -- we need one of those fancy "count down" web clocks :)

Tuesday's scheduled warm-up's
11 PM EDT Monday

8:30 AM EDT

3:30 PM EDT

Same times on Thursday for final I-builds

11 PM EDT Wednesday.

8:30 AM EDT

3:30 PM EDT

"manual" builds as needed.

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2005 01:27 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

View results here ->
http://buildserver.lomboz.org:8080/cruisecontrol/buildresults/wtp-I?log=log20050412060007

[java]
/home/build-home/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.1.0/scripts/genericTargets.xml:63:
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to find plug-in:
org.eclipse.wst.ws.apache.wsil_1.0.0. Please check the error log for more
details.