Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

org.eclipse.wst.ws.apache.wsil_1.0.0 hasn't changed in about a month. The plugin itself, its tags, map file entry and feature.xml file all look fine; and there is no additional information in the log to help explain why the thing could not be found. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers - CB.

Chris Brealey
Rational Studio Java Web Services, IBM Canada Ltd.
D3-275, D3/ENX/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx, 905.413.6038, tieline:969.6038, fax:905.413.4920

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2005 01:34 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

We probably haven't been too clear on autobuild schedule (I'm testing my world-time calculations again -- we need one of those fancy "count down" web clocks :)

Tuesday's scheduled warm-up's
11 PM EDT Monday

8:30 AM EDT

3:30 PM EDT

Same times on Thursday for final I-builds

11 PM EDT Wednesday.

8:30 AM EDT

3:30 PM EDT

"manual" builds as needed.

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/12/2005 01:27 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] I-Build Broken

View results here ->
http://buildserver.lomboz.org:8080/cruisecontrol/buildresults/wtp-I?log=log20050412060007

[java]
/home/build-home/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.1.0/scripts/genericTargets.xml:63:
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to find plug-in:
org.eclipse.wst.ws.apache.wsil_1.0.0. Please check the error log for more
details.