[wtp-dev] renames in SSE, XML, HMTL, CSS, JSP related plugins

Just to give some warning, this weekend I checked in some massive renames to move things to 'internal' packages.
(no conceptual changes .. just making internal what we've long said we would).

This should not effect anyone directly in WTP except XSD ... the "formatProcessor" we've worked on so much has moved
to "internal.provisional". The concept is still good, but we currently have performance problems with our formatting, and by the
time we fix that, it might effect the API ... so, future changes a strong possibility (not to mention, we have to cut out something
to have time for the rest).

I've checked in the changes to XSD HEAD .. don't forget to release :)