Re: [wtp-dev] WSDL model core API minor changes

I believe Kihup meant

Package Changes:

>From org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.util.WSDLResourceFactoryImpl

To org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.internal.util.WSDLResourceFactoryImpl

From org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.util.WSDLSwitch
To org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.internal.util.WSDLSwitch

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Kihup Boo/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/08/2005 12:39 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] WSDL model core API minor changes

The following new changes have been made to the WSDL model. We have
released these changes to the HEAD stream. Please react to the changes. I
will notify again when we are ready to release these changes to the
I-builds in a few days.

Package Changes:
>From com.ibm.etools.wsdl.util.WSDLResourceFactoryImpl To
com.ibm.etools.wsdl.internal.util.WSDLResourceFactoryImpl
Trom com.ibm.etools.wsdl.util.WSDLSwitch To com.ibm.etools.wsdl.internal
.util.WSDLSwitch

Method Changes:
The following methods
  getResourceURI()
  setResourceURI(String)
  isProxy()
  setProxy(boolean)
have been removed from the classes below.
  Binding
  Message
  Operation
  PortType