[wtp-dev] I-I20050408 declared this weeks I-build

Based on component lead's responses and feedback (thanks goes to Gorkem for covering for Naci and Tim who are
both "on the road") ...

I declare this week's I-build done and suitable for use as a development target.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I20050408-200504080534/

Congratulations and thanks to all for making the transition to Eclipse M6.

Note: build I-I20050407-200504070737 will remain on server for this week
because one of our favorite clients made a special request for a one-time, this-week-only,
temporary departure from our normal policy of deleting warm-up builds.

WTP developers should use I-I20050408-200504080534 and any bugs should be
reported against that version, not the 0407 version.

Back to the top