Re: [wtp-dev] JUnit tests status requested

I downloaded the build and did a quick sniff test...   The build looks good from our standpoint.

I can pull the failing wst.common and j2ee tests....  These were recently added, and are problems due to build configuration.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/08/2005 12:13 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] JUnit tests status requested

We are getting close to a suitable I-build, if not there ... but I'd appreciate confirmation from
component leads to verify none of the following indicate a problem with the fundamental
suitability of this build:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I20050408-200504080534/

Chuck?

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests_     6

Craig/Chuck?

org.eclipse.wst.common.tests_   57

Tim/Naci?

org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.core.tests_       4

org.eclipse.wst.server.core.tests_      1

org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.tests_        1