[wtp-dev] I-biuld respin in progress, but ....

I've fixed the minor compile problems and released following to
re-spin this week's I-build ... taking place on
late Thursday (EDT) ...
assuming Eclipse's CVS maintenance goes well.

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.j2ee.webservice=v20050407_2110
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v20050407_2110

But ....

in addition to commenting on their failing tests,
owning component leads please comment on following:

The released versions of these projects (in my dev. env.)  have very
simple comple errors in them and are at least contributing
to some of the test failures.

org.eclipse.wst.internet.webbrowser.tests
org.eclipse.wst.internet.monitor.ui.tests
org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.tests
org.eclipse.wst.server.util.tests

I'll set Friday noon as deadline for hearing from component
leads (here on wtp-dev) for possible re-spin on Friday after noon.

Back to the top