Re: [wtp-dev] Fw: Thursday I-build schedule

Dear Commiters:

To clear the (our) confusion about the I-build times are:

Final-Thursday:
I-Build 1 -
06:00 AM (Istanbul with daylight savings) / 03:00 AM GMT / 23:00 EDT (Wednesday)
I-Build 2 -15:30 (Istanbul) / 12:30 GMT / 08:30 AM EDT
I-Build 3 -22:30 (Istanbul) / 19:30 GMT / 15:30 EDT

>From that point on, we will manually trigger until success.

Thanks,
ozgur.

David M Williams wrote:

Well ... either I can't subtract, or the "GMT times" in original note were not really GMT times, but "GMT time at the time the note was sent" (in other words, also subject to daylight saving time changes).
Instead of midnight, the first "Thursday I-build" started Wednesday at 11 PM (EDT) and I happen to know some teams tagged/released after that ... so I "manually" kicked off another initial I-build around 0030 (EDT) Thursday morning.

So, please anticipate other autobuilds to be at 10:30 AM (EDT) and 5:30 PM (EDT) .. and if anyone ever needs to do the time conversions themselves, the times are given in cruise/config.xml, in terms of the timezone of the build machine (Istanbul).

Thanks

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 04/07/2005 12:34 AM -----
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM

04/06/2005 12:35 PM

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Thursday I-build schedule

Thanks goes to Ozgur for confirming. And thinking generally that if I'm confused others might be (which ... I know ... is seldom the case :) I thought I'd re-post the I-build schedule for Thursday. And, now that most of us have gone through daylight-savings-time change, I will even do the math for EDT:
        midnight, 11:30 AM, 6:30 PM.

And, BTW, no need to wait till asked for "Component owners must justify test errors" part. Let us all know status of failed tests here on wtp-dev.

Thanks,

= = = = =  original post = = = = =
Final-Thursday:
Builds are started on 4:00 AM GMT,  15:30 GMT, 22:30 GMT
Failure Policy:

Rebuild until success.  (Success will be achieved when there are no compile/testing errors).  Component owners must justify test errors if they want to declare it a pass despite errors.  All other unfixed errors will be the source of public humiliation. You must fix your errors.  This becomes the top priority on thursdays.

Ozgur TUMER
eteration
Services Division
Zitas Plaza D1 Blok 15