Re: [wtp-dev] Build Broke - org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui

Hi,

I intended to tag the Web services plugins and add org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui to the map file Monday after the WSVT plugins had a chance to react to the changes.  My understand was the nightly build is based on what's in HEAD and the integration build is based on what's released in the map files.  I didn't realise creating the new plugin and changing the other plugins' dependency without adding the new plugin to the map file would cause build problem for the nightly build.  Sorry about the build problem I've caused!

Thanks David and Chris for fixing things up :)

Kathy Chan
Rational Studio Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

Chris Brealey/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/04/2005 03:41 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Build Broke -  org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui

Naci,

plugin org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui is not obsolete, it's new - Just added late yesterday evening. The plugin (tagged), feature <plugin> entry and map file entry are all in place. Are you doing a trial HEAD build or integration (map) build?

Cheers - CB.

Chris Brealey
Rational Studio Java Web Services, IBM Canada Ltd.
D3-275, D3/ENX/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx, 905.413.6038, tieline:969.6038, fax:905.413.4920

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/02/2005 02:56 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Build Broke -  org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui

We started the trial builds with eclipse SDK 3.1M6.  There other changes in
WTP, but the build is currently broken due to a missing plugin.  Please
remove it from the feature if it is obsolete.

--

[java]
/home/build-home/build-current-N/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.1.0/scripts/genericTargets.xml:63: