Re: [wtp-dev] wtp-eclipse-prereqs-sdk-1.0M3-win32.zip incomplete

Robert,

We intended it to be optional, but there was a bug that made it required and we didn't patch M4 with the fix.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Robert Sanheim <rsanheim@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/30/2005 05:57 PM

Please respond to
Robert Sanheim and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] wtp-eclipse-prereqs-sdk-1.0M3-win32.zip incomplete

Shouldn't the web services piece be marked as required on the download
page, as it really is required if you want to do any web development?
- Rob

http://www.robsanheim.com/