Re: [wtp-dev] wtp-eclipse-prereqs-sdk-1.0M3-win32.zip incomplete

Hi Michael,

The full bundle includes all of the Eclipse projects required for WTP M3. You still need to follow the instructions located at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/ws/download_instructions_for_jars.html to install the third party content. If you don't install the third party libraries you will see the dialog about the missing jars.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Michael Oliver" <oliverm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/29/2005 06:35 PM

Please respond to
oliverm and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] wtp-eclipse-prereqs-sdk-1.0M3-win32.zip incomplete

I just downloaded the full bundle and when eclipse started it said there were a bunch of missing jar files.  I am doing a find and install now to get what’s needed, but thought I would ping the forum too.

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
3325 N. Nellis Blvd, #1