From: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phillip Avery
Sent:
Friday, March 25, 2005 12:20 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] I-Build Review

Regarding the jsp.ui test failure...

We think it's a problem with the test itself (it doesn't fail locally), and after testing those (JSP) areas of the I build
I think it's safe to say that it should not affect the usability of the build itself.  We'll continue to investigate...

Thanks
-phil

--- -  -   -    -     -
Phillip Avery
Structured Source Editor
919 254 8063
pavery@xxxxxxxxxx

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/25/2005 02:06 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] I-Build Review

The I

Compile errors:  None
Test errors:
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests_92
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui.tests_1
org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.core.tests_4
org.eclipse.jst.servlet.tests_11
org.eclipse.jst.validation.test_1

To our knowledge:

·         Tomcat tests fail due to a port conflict.  This test case should have been fixed but keeps coming back.

·         JSP tests fail due to a display problem.  This maybe partially a build-server issue and currently under investigation

·         J2EE tests and Servlet tests fail due to changes in Module core API

For us to declare the I-Build can the corresponding owners of the following modules please comment on the existing these problems to help the decision process.

Back to the top