[wtp-dev] I Build Sequence Starting

Dear Commiters:

This is a reminder for WTP 1.0 I-Build Schedule.  Build server has been moved back to our Linux System.

Please note the change in failure policy on Thursdays (build until success!).  We will never deliver a failed I-Build again.  We do not have the option to call it a fail anymore.  We need your cooperation to achieve this goal.

Integration builds from *.map files will happen on
Warnup - Tuesday
Builds are started on 4:00 AM GMT,  15:30 GMT, 22:30 GMT
Failure Policy:
Additional same day rebuilds if compile errors, missing plugins, the build breaks, the build is unusable or if the drops do not get posted.

Warmup-Wednesday
A rebuild will occur Wednesday 15:30 GMT.
Failure Policy:
Additional same day rebuilds if compile errors, missing plugins, the build breaks, the build is unusable or if the drops do not get posted.

Final-Thursday:
Builds are started on 4:00 AM GMT,  15:30 GMT, 22:30 GMT
Failure Policy:
Rebuild until success.  (Success will be achieved when there are no compile/testing errors).  Component owners must justify test errors if they want to declare it a pass despite errors.  All other unfixed errors will be the source of public humiliation. You must fix your errors.  This becomes the top priority on thursdays.

N Builds will continue as normal.
--
Ozgur TUMER
eteration