Re: [wtp-dev] Changing the build index file from index.html to index.php

Hi Lawrence,

Old builds are not affected. This change takes effect after N20050321.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2005 01:04 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Changing the build index file from index.html to index.php

Hey Jeff,

This change only affects new builds and is not retroactive changing the links of old builds, right? From which build is this change in effect?

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2005 11:36 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Changing the build index file from index.html to index.php

This is really a FYI, just in case anyone has any scripts that link to the WTP build pages. I'm changing the name of the build index file from index.html to index.php (I've updated the downloads page to handle this change). This change is needed for the API dashboard summary. So instead of

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/<build ID>/index.html

it'll now be

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/<build ID>/index.php

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920