[wtp-dev] Does Anyone Need The WST-Only Feature in the Nightly Builds?

Generating a lot of bytes in every Nighly build adds stress to the global system of download mirrors (not to mention our own download server and build machine). We are therefore looking at ways to reduce the bulk of code that gets published in the Nightly builds.

We are looking at eliminating the WST only Feature from the Nightly builds.

Is anyone using this? If so, can you live with just the combined WST+JST zip in the Nighly builds, and pick up the WST only zip in the Stable builds? Please respond within 1 week. Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411