Re: [wtp-dev] EJB Modules

Thanks Chuck,

I guess the stiuarion will improve as more is checked in to CVS :-)  My questions have more to do with WTPOoperationModels.  EJB wizards and emitters depend on the EJBCommonDataModel that is extended from J2EEModelModifiedOperationDataModel.  Which uses deprecated APIs.

Is there a replacement of these objects or should we create completely new DataModels using properties for J2EE versions etc. (similar to  J2EECreationDataModel)?

The J2EE Module Creation Wizard did not have the EJB modules yet but we will wait for that the finish before we make our changes.