Re: [wtp-dev] First I-build failed to upload to eclipse

Now that I have dined :-)  Should I change the build schedule for the  22:30 build (at most +1:30 hours to stay on Thursday).

Major test problems are at j2ee.core and tomcat tests-port problems- (they were fixed earlier so maybe just a tagging issue).  The new build server runs on duracell so I don't have to watch it .