[wtp-dev] Updated Milestone Plans

I've ran the "web site build" to update the milestone plan summaries, for example, see

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/milestone_plans/reports/report-milestone-overview.html

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/milestone_plans/reports/performance.html

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/milestone_plans/reports/help-wanted.html

It appeared most teams have updated their M4 plans, but one had not, or perhaps not all were finished.
May I request this be done by Friday? (If not possible, perhaps a note here with status and target date would let
everyone know what to expect). (I did not update everyone's individual links on "components page", so don't forget to do that.)

And, in exchange for me doing this, I'll take this opportunity to "advertise" some components near and dear to me, where you can
read a little more detail than what's on the above summary lists, and get more focused on some important updated "help wanted" items  :)

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/sse/M4/milestone_plan.html
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/xml/M4/milestone_plan.html
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/jsp/M4/milestone_plan.html

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/css/M4/milestone_plan.html