[wtp-dev] List of "Architecture and Design" issues

If this lists formats at all ok, its a list of some issues we've discussed at architecture group that need some resolution. I won't always post all issues here on this mailing list, but thought I would
this time to help get the discussions started, if there's any community comments, or community issues we haven't discussed yet. Feel free to comment in the bugzillas or open new ones. Our discussions tend towards issues that are "across components" or "across projects", so I'm sure there are other inter-component issues we haven't really captured well ... such as "is flexible project API" adequate ... but we'll start with these. I've assigned "owners" as best I know, but feel free to let me know if I've got that wrong.

As always, community comments welcome.
88009 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx [arch] Should WTP "operations" be API?
88010 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx [arch] should EditModel be WTP API?
88011 nitind@xxxxxxxxxx david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx [arch] How/When to move to base new common Undo