RE: [wtp-dev] WTP and Server-side testing

Hi Dan,

I'm the Server Tools lead for WTP. Although I have no resources to help at this point, I'd like to be kept in the loop as well. I think we could take advantage of WTP to do something similar to the existing Eclipse support provided by Cactus, but with much better integration. In fact, you might be able to recruit the current contributors to that Cactus integration effort, now that it could be rebuilt and improved on top of WTP.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Daniel Somerfield" <dsomerfi@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2005 04:03 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] WTP and Server-side testing

I did mean the latter. I was hoping to expose cactus testing capability to the end-user. If this is not something that fits within the scope of WTP, then perhaps there is some other, more appropriate home for it. It certainly is going to depend on WTP and Eclipse JUnit integration. I suppose there isn’t really a standard per-se for testing of server-side components.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Dan